After confirmation order our QA team to visit the factory for flowing below points.
- Machinery equipments
- Skills Worker team (section wise)
- Production plan of Factory
- QC team of factory to meeting for quality plan
- Environments of Factory
When inspection our QC teams the factory and submits the report then we decides to placing the order in fever of our quality garments
After placing Order
After receiving order sheet to check merchandiser who handle the order individually
- Fit sample check as per buyer instruction
- All lab-dip check Acc. O/Sheet
- All accessories term Check Acc. O/Sheet
- PP Sample As per flowing the latest fit sample comments
- All bulk yarn switch (Lot wise) to check and submit report to office
- inline running order
- daily production report collect & inform present situation to office
- Size set Approved All color Acc. Order Sheet
Production Quality flow up
Sewing defects – Like open seams, wrong stitching techniques used, same color garment, but usage of different color threads on the garment, miss out of stitches in between, creasing of the garment, incorrect thread tension and raw edges are some sewing defects that could occur so should be taken care of.
Color effects – Color defects that could happen are – difference of the color of final produced garment to the sample shown, accessories used are of wrong color combination and mismatching of dye amongst the pieces.
Sizing defects – Wrong shade of sizes, difference in measurement of a garment part from other, for example- sleeves of ‘XL’ size but body of ‘L’ size. Such defects do not come about has to be seen too.
Garment defects – During manufacturing process defects could happen like – defective zippers, irregular hemming, loose buttons, raw edges, improper button holes, uneven parts, inappropriate trimming, and difference in fabric colors.