I have more than seven year’s experiences to working in garment sector. Currently I am working as Merchandising Manager at MRIDHA INTERNATIONAL. I have experience in Merchandising, Production management, Planning,Marketing, Sourcing, Procurement and Logistic monitoring.
Experience with CHIC PARISIEN S.A, LOLITA S.A, development with Costco, Noni B, Philhobar, Moraj, Cuatroses.
- Making costing and consumption.
- Maintain strong communication with buyer (Uruguay, India) for all merchandising activities including sampling, price quotation, negotiating & sourcing.
- Preparing T&A and follow-up as per agreed T&A plan.
- I have to keep my team energetic and rhythmic to follow up the production smoothly and concern parties to ensure timely execution.
- I have to solve development and production related problems and convince buyer to solve the problems.
- Maintain order tracking and follow up, style sample and daily reporting.
- Prepare export documents like, packing list, invoice, Bill of exchange, Beneficiary certificate, Sales contract, LC lien, Payment release etc.
- Monitoring logistic support.
I worked as Sr. Merchandiser (Knit) in DK. Knitwear Ltd. Sister Concern of DK Group. Under the supervision of Mr. Md. MostafizurRahaman, AGM (Merchandising)
Experience with GRATEX, FRENCHY, SFG, JCORP,SONAE, SHINY PTE,DMR and CONCEPT CLUB.Development-Kariban, Zippy, Falllas, CNC, Walmart-Canada, NewYorker, Hangten.
I worked as Merchandiser (Knit) in DK. Knitwear Ltd. Under the supervision of Mr. Amir Morshed, Manager(Merchandising). Experience with SFG (Rivers, Katies, and Crossroads). Development-Amerilla, Top secret, Perltex Global, SFG.
I worked as an IE Executive in Robintex Group Bd. Ltd. under the supervision of Mr. GihanKammalPurasinghe, Consultant (SLTS),
- Establishes production standards of efficiency, minimum wastage and maximum utilization of resources (machines, raw material and manpower) in cutting department.
- Supervises production processes to ensure implementation of company standards.
- Fabric saving procedure development.
- Implement 5S and monitoring.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Major in Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Major in Management
Certificate course Apparel Merchandising, BIFT-Chittagong.
One day Workshops on banking,
One day Workshops on Capital Management,
Scout Leader Basic Course
One day Workshops on Export & Import
Supplementary Academic Activity
I worked as an internship in Azim Group, Kalurghat I/A, Chittagong under the supervision of Mr. Md. Shahidul Islam, Asst. Manager (Merchandising)